12.02.2008

Cough Drops and Hand Sanitizer

Its that time of the year. People are getting their colds, sneezing and coughing all over their hands...not washing them afterwards. Gross.

I feel that UMR would be a much better environment if we had windows that would open. I mean, come on. This building hasn't been aired out once in the how ever many years it has been in existence. No wonder people are constantly getting headaches and colds. You would think they would want their employees in a location that would keep you healthy. Healthy employees=Happy employees. Happy employees are also people who aren't on overload from the amount of work given to them. But that's a totally different story.

It seriously amazes me the amount of people that don't wash their hands in this office! I feel like I need a personal washing station at my desk. Everything I touch is filled with ickyness. People don't wash their hands as they are coming out of the bathroom. That's right. Use the bathroom, the most germ filled place in the building, wipe yourself, and then walk out the door, forcing everyone else in the building to be in your yuckiness. I feel like a 3 year old with all the Ickyness words I'm using.

I suppose I'm finished ranting about germs and uncleanliness. I have to get back so I can take the wonderful calls from 5-7!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuck for that late shift. And double yuck for the non-hand washers... ummm 99% of people.