12.05.2008

Allow me to Exaggerate a Memory or Two...

What a day today has been. I have been slowly doing my section of DWR trying to make it last the day. It made it until 3:30pm. Not too shabby.

People at work have this new fascination for sending me forwards. While I enjoy getting the nice ones about friendship and such, there are some people who need to chill. I get one from some people every ten minutes. Now dont get me wrong, I dont work 100% of the time, but how can you get any work at all done when you are sending messages like that that often? Yeah, you cant.

We have been trying to figure out a little bit more about the wedding. I have been toying with the idea of having it catered. I just have to figure out how much of a price difference it is going to be. I cant afford thousands of dollars on food. I will have to keep checking and comparing caterers and the cost of doing it myself.

We are going to have a big weekend this weekend. Tomorrow I am going to Milford High School's craft show, and then Edward and I are going to finish all of our Christmas shopping, with the exception of each other. Then on Sunday, we are supposed to be going to a family reunion type thing in New Richmond. I feel that family reunions are better off in the summer, when there are no holidays around that you are going to see the same exact people in two weeks for. Just my thought.

That's about all for me! Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo! No more forwards for you :)