2.11.2006

I Just Dont Know What to do With Myself

I am really confused right now. I dont know what to do. I love dancing, and I want to perform whenever I can afford to, but Eric wants to perform whenever he can period. I dont have the money to do every dance that comes up. He wants to do a routine in a month...one month, a routine. For Medalist ball, one that you have to be perfect for. I dont know fi I am capable of doing that. He also signed me up for graduation and said I am performing at Showcase in June other than the already planned Argentina Tango Routine. AHHHHH!!! I am really glad he has faith in me to do all this, but like I said, I cant afford it all. I wish I had money and that I wasnt already $12,000 in debt, but I am and there is no changing that. What to do, what to do.

No comments: