5.05.2009

Six Months?!

Its Official. We are under the six month mark. Less than two weeks until my bridesmaids order their dresses. My dress should be here any day. I'm not holding my breath for that one. Stupid Store.

I'm working the late shift tonight. Not so much fun. It is especially not fun because I am still exhausted from doing lawn work last night. I most definitely mowed the yard and did all of the edge work with the weed eater because Edward was not feeling on top of his game. Don't worry though, he sat outside and watched me. He is just so nice like that! :-)

So, Monday nights, CBS has an excellent selection of comedies. Last night, all four of their shows were new, and I seriously don't think I have ever laughed that much during a two hour time frame of watching TV. The writers for The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, and Rules of Engagement are amazing! I don't know where they come up with their material, but it is genius! I wish I was that creative.

Well, I'm going to get to work and actually work now. Only 7.5 hours to go! Woo Hoo!

No comments: