6.25.2009

I Tried to be Chill, but You're so Hot that I Melted

Summer is in full swing! There has been a lot going on at the Turner/Uecker residence.

Edward finally got tired of working 10 hour days, and revoked his waiver. He will now be working 5 days a week. Not sure what days he will have off yet, I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and pray that we get at least a day a week together. We shall see.

I took a personal day on Tuesday and got a lot of errands finished. We re-registered for our pots and pans (since the ones I picked out were discontinued, just my luck.) We picked out our tuxedos, and the boys will look quite strapping if I do say so myself! We played a little miniature golf (I let Edders win, of course) and then watched the Proposal (EXCELLENT movie)

As I said, busy busy busy! We still don't have the dress deal straightened out. Latest saga is that I got ahold of the seamstress Erin told me to go to in order to have the alterations paid by her, who proceeded to tell me how little time I'm actually giving her to do the major alteration needed. She then stated she had to check on something, and then she would call me back. That was on Saturday. Today is Thursday, no call. I left messages for her Monday, Tuesday, and yesterday, and called Erin yesterday as well. Still nothing. I'm getting a little peeved at all of this. I mean, we wouldn't be "short on time" if Erin would have ordered the dress I originally wanted in a timely manor! I mean, come on, 10 months for a dress?! Seriously.

Moving on. I guess there is nothing else to move on to! That's the best update I can give right now. There are calls to answer, and claims to be paid!!!

No comments: